Monday, December 8, 2008

Not so invisible

So, I guess with some people I can open right up. I'm working at our church this week in the nursery for our Christmas Dinner Theater (our Christmas program), and I was working with someone I knew only in passing because she used to be the leader for my daughter's hallway when she was 1. Anywho, I opened right up and we talked about all kinds of stuff, my past, my present, my family, everything. It was so nice. Maybe its more of, if I feel like you'll receive the information and really care about what I have to say, then I open up. I guess that's good though, because I don't want to waste my time and breath if you really could care less. Not that I can't be nice to someone who doesn't want to hear it all, but sometimes you really don't need to hear it to care about someone for just who they are now. You don't always need to know what happened to them to make them who they are today! Ok, so that's my revelation for now. I'm going to bed, I'm exhausted!

No comments: