Ok, so I didn't take a break yesterday. I did do Christopher's room. I cleaned out his toy chest, at least, dusted, cleaned the windows, and vacuumed. I still have to clean out closets. I think I'm saving that until the very end. :)
Today, I cleaned the guest bathroom. I cleaned the rim around the top of the shower, scrubbed the walls, cleaned under the sink, cleaned out the drawers, cleaned the floor, scrubbed the grout with Clorox, cleaned the outside of the liter box, vacuumed, cleaned the toilet, and the sink. Now, I smell like bleach! But that's ok. :) That brings 5 rooms done and 3 to go! I am loving cleaning out all this junk!
Tonight is Bunco and I'm excited! I've been so busy lately, I feel like I need some time home though. I worked at the church Tuesday night, Wednesday night, tonight is Bunco, and I work at the church Friday night for Friday Night Out! It's just been go, go, go!
Currently, I'm reading Isaiah (still), Parenting Isn't for Superheros, and The Parent You Want to Be. Lots of reading. I'm also still reading The Power of a Positive Mom. Lots of emphasis on parenting lately. :) I want to be the best parent I can be so that my children know that I love Jesus and that they will love Him as well. Some of this parenting stuff is difficult for me and it makes me cry, because I see all the areas that I lack in. BUT GOD IS GOOD! And He knows my heart is in it and He will provide and help correct those lacking areas. :) Isn't that great knowing that we have Him to look to for the things we lack?! :)
Ok, now its time to shower and clean myself up a little for Bunco. I've also got a load of dishes washing, clothes in the washer, and clothes in the dryer. Busy, busy, busy. :)
Thursday, March 12, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment