Wednesday, March 11, 2009

Spring cleaning

I've started our spring cleaning now. Yay! We started in Hannah's room on Monday. We sanitized toys, cleaned windows, dusted, moved furniture, vacuumed, cleaned out the toys (the ones too small for her moved down to Christopher's room).

Tuesday, it was the living room's turn. I added the dining room to it too. I decided to rearrange furniture. I wanted the dining room table in our bay window and turn the dining area into a reading area. I thought it would work, but couldn't find the measuring tape, so I just moved all the furniture. Guess what? It didn't work and I ended up moving all the furniture back! Haha! That figures! But, all the furniture got cleaned and the windows, the floors swept (we have wood floors), I still need to dust, clean out our gaming area, but the rest of the two rooms got done (with lots of help from Hannah). I even washed the couch cushion covers.

I think I'm taking a break today from the cleaning. Christopher woke up for an hour last night and then got up one other time after that. I'm really tired today, just worn out. So, I'll resume my cleaning tomorrow. I've got to decide which room to go to next, I'm thinking Christopher's room since he inherited a lot of toys, I need to clean out his toys as well.

This is a great way to get ready for garage sale season! :) Very excited that I'll have a lot to sell off. :) What doesn't sell is going into the next Rhea Lana consignment sale. :) YAY!

No comments: