So, for the weekend, I stopped spring cleaning. :) We've had such a busy week that I thought we should take a break. Not much left to do anyways. :) I've got to get back into the cleaning though, but its not going to happen today. :)
We got AT&T U-verse today! whoohoo! So far, so good. :) Love the new channels and so does Hannah! :)
We're trying to potty train Hannah. She has done really well for the last 2 weeks. She'll have a couple days where she won't pee in her diaper and then one day where that's all she'll do. We've started bribing now. When she gets potty trained, we'll buy her a powerwheels car! The neighbors across the street have two for their children and she wants one really bad! So, we keep telling her she needs to work on getting her car by going potty! Today, she got up and went all by herself without me making her! I'm so excited!! :)
The kids have runny noses again. :( We go a couple days well and then 1 week sick. I think we're taking a break from nursery and what not for them to really get them healed.
I am loving our connection group book that we are reading. We are reading "The parent you want to be." It's really good and goes hand-in-hand with the other book that I'm reading "Parenting isn't for superheroes."
That's our life at the moment. Not a whole lot going on at the moment, but I'm sure that will change; it usually does. :)
Monday, March 16, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment