Friday, August 20, 2010

8/20/2010

I haven't worked out for 2 days... I haven't been able to walk none-the-less do push-ups, jumping jacks, lunges, squats, etc. I start back tomorrow since I'm slightly less sore today than yesterday. I've really been focused on keeping my muscles flexed so at least I know I'm putting some strain on them.

Tonight, our connection group ladies got together and had dinner at PF Changs, one of my favorite places. :) Then, I went to the store and got "surprises" for my kids for being good tonight while I was gone. I'm SO excited to give them their gifts. I got Hannah a Sleeping Beauty Barbie and I got Christopher a Monster Truck Lightning :) They are going to LOVE them!! :)

Now that both kids are in bed, I'm sitting here with my hubby as he recites "The Waterboy" while it's on FX tonight. So funny how he knows all Adam Sandler movies this well!!

No comments: