So, it's been over a year since I used this site. So, since March 2009 here's a rundown of our lives...
Hannah is potty trained, who would've guessed that. :) She's now 4 and doing pre-k at home with me. She will be doing kindergarten in a couple months because she's flying through the pre-k curriculum. :) YAY! I'm so thankful for the ability to home school my children so that they can do their work at their own speed. :) Hannah has started her 2nd year of dance. She LOVES it!!
Christopher is now 2 1/2 and potty trained, except for at night, he goes pretty good most of the time at night, but still has an accident every couple nights. Christopher is learning by leaps and bounds as well. I'm going to start doing some pre-k stuff with him soon, just focusing on letters, numbers, and colors, because he wants to. :) He also wants to take a dance class-still trying to work it out so that he can go. So far, there is a hip hop class but it's at a time that we're already busy.
We have a third child now, Everett. :) He's 6 months old. He's the most precious baby ever!! :) He has always slept pretty well and has a great temperament. He's usually smiling, giggling, or playing his little heart out! :) What a blessing! Everett is trying his BEST to crawl. He gets on his hands and knees and rocks back and forth. He's sitting up more and more by himself every day. He's very strong and I'm excited about him growing but at the same time, I wish he'd stay my baby forever.
We just celebrated our 6th anniversary and thought about all our lives have been through in these last 6 years. We've had 2 apartments and 1 house, 3 children, and Patrick's had 2 different jobs. I feel like that's a lot for 6 years, but that could just be me. :)
I've started the 30 Day Shred with Jillian Michaels. We'll see how this goes. I've still got what I call "the tire" around my middle from having Everett and I'd like to get rid of it. I took all of my measurements yesterday (not brave enough to post them though) and I'll take them every 10 days as I start the harder levels in the workout. There are 3 levels and you do them for 10 days each before moving on. I'm hoping for improvements quickly. I can FEEL my workout from yesterday... :)
I've been getting together with friends more often (at least trying to), it's fun to see friends and catch up especially since summer has kept us all a little busy. I've enjoyed a couple GNO's lately! Those are always fun!! :)
That's what's going on in our lives lately. I'm going to try to keep up with my blogging now.
Thursday, August 19, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment