So, a year ago this past June, Christopher got tubes in his ears due to multiple ear infections that needed multiple rounds of different antibiotics. Today, I took Everett, my 6 month old, to the doctor for his cough and fussiness. Several women said his cough sounded bad (I think all coughs sound bad)! He woke up this morning fussy and not nursing well and I just decided not to take my chances.
Dr. Harvey is the BEST! We all love him, he remembers my kids and I just love him! :) So, he listens and says he has a "wet cough" and that he's seen a lot of bronchitis going around right now... to put Everett on cold & cough medicine and see if it helps. Also, his ear has fluid in it, not infected yet, but not draining either. So, we're on an antibiotic for that as well. He has had a low-grade fever, 99.4-99.7 most of the day as well. My poor baby boy, this is the first time he has had something other than a common cold. I feel bad for him, but know that he's on his way to feeling better.
Day 4 of The 30 Day Shred. :) I was going to skip tonight but felt guilty for skipping it, so I forged ahead and completed it. I'm able to do more of it continually and into a deeper exercise than before. :) I'm feeling accomplished, now if my body would just show it more! :) I know it'll come off, it is just taking so much longer this time around. I know what I eat and drink probably isn't helping either, but I'm doing one step at a time. I'm drinking a lot more water these days too!! :) YAY me!
On a lighter note, I really need to come up with catchier titles. I just am not that creative.
On another lighter note, as I was reading my Bible last night, praying for my sweet boy who wasn't feeling well. I saw this verse. "In vain you rise early and stay up late, toiling for food to eat- for he grants sleep to those he loves." Psalm 127:2. So, I prayed, Love me tonight and let me sleep!! LOL! I did get a lot of sleep considering my baby doesn't feel well!
Monday, August 23, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment